anyway,I've a full day ahead of me tomorrow.I should be on campus from morning til late in the evening, i hope to be home by half 9.I doubt that campus will be closed tomorrow due to "poor weather" like today.I hope that it won't be too cold tomorrow ,even though the maximum temperature on the forecast is 4degrees.I'm SURE we'll have a SMASHING time on campus walking around in the cold to get from one building to another =)
I've just ordered groceries from asda to be delivered.Thank God they do deliveries.I'm expecting it to arrive on wednesday evening.I'm always happy when it comes to food,well, almost.
I miss tiny =( but its okay she'll be home soon enough.Hmm..i wonder if babah had fun on his trip.I'm sure he did.Mummy should be busy with her dance classes.hehe.I miss going to dance class,somehow i just can't be bothered here.I DON'T know why.It's probably because I'm not bothered to stay on campus for reasons other than lectures and seminars *shrugs*
OH!i caught up with my gfs back home,which reminds me i SO have to give aainaa a call.And catch up with nana as well.I'm sure the both of them are busy and happy with their significant other.HAHA."significant other"...could've said boyfriends but i guess that should do for the time being.
right.I'm outtie!
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment